Another year come and gone…
The past 10 years have flown by, but 2009 was by far the faster year ever! And if completely honest I have
to say I am open and more then ready for the new energies 2010 will bring! It has always been my belief that every circumstance
we create, every experience is an opportunity for growth…I have grown in 2009, and let’s leave it at that
Highlights of 2009 -
- business tripled
- referrals tripled
- made several new contacts to expand our businesses with in 2010
- strengthened relationships with existing clients…many who have become friends
- client base increased
- opened other locations of BootcampGoddess
- Found awesome trainers to expand the business with
- new website and logo redesign started…it’s a work in progress
- taught Ecstatic Grooves classes
- discovered the impact I really have on my kids lives. This one beats out all the other great things which happened this year
- discovered again how truly awesome each of my kids are. They are my motivation for all I do and aspire to be.
- renewed old friendships
- “Lost” 2 of my very best friends. Relationships change in life, it’s part of the deal.
- Walked across fire for the second time. Coolest experience ever!
- Oh so much closer to living in the “I am”
- this year has provided me with several opportunities to be a positive impact on so many women’s lives. And I am happy
to say according to them I did good
Overall 2009 had many peaks and valleys, there was no middle ground! 2010 will bring many more opportunities for peaks, not so much on the valleys. This is my story and I am sticking with it!
Intentions for 2010 -
- another fire walk
- open locations in the GTA
- post videos on my blog regularly to track my hot yoga 40 day transformation and workouts
- open my own studio
- Create a workshop in the first quarter to inspire women to change what they are not thrilled with and to rediscover the joys of just being
- facilitate more grooves classes
- My Neo will find me
- and the big one which I have to keep private for now but it is what is the core of what motivates me every day to move forward and get comfortable with being uncomfortable…stay tuned!!
I encourage you to move into a space where you feel happy each and every moment of every day. If you don’t wake every morning and wonder what awesomeness the day will bring you, you may want to rethink how you are spending your days. All we have is “now”. Embrace each moment it’s truly all we have.
Move every day…dance, yoga, run, just move! Be still every day…make time to connect with the essence of who you are. Breathe every day. Every day shine your brightest so everyone around you sees that it is ok to do so. These things will change the world as we know it!!
Make 2010 your brightest year ever!