April 2012 Newsletter
There are 5.5 weeks until May 24 weekend! There is still time to firm up and feel stronger. Here are a few basics to always fall back on if you have detoured from clean eating over the Easter break -
- Eat breakfast every day – include a protein
- Drink min of 3 litres of water every day
- Eat more veggies, min of 5 servings a day. 2 fruit per day.
- Eat less bread, pasta, bagels, muffins, processed items. Avoid all white varieties, stick with whole grain, not whole wheat.
- Be physical every day. A 20 min walk every day adds up to how you look and feel over a 6 week period. Do yoga, swim, go for a bike ride, play Frisbee with your kids, do burpies, the options are limitless!
- Continue reading here…