YIELD: 1 serving
1/4 cup blueberries, frozen
1/4 cup blackberries, frozen
1/4 cup raspberries, frozen
1/4 cup strawberries, frozen
1 cup milk ( coconut or almond)
2 Tablespoons protein powder (non soy, dairy, or whey)
1. Freeze fruit in small pieces.
2. Combine milk and powder in blender with fruit.
3. Start off on a low setting, until fruit is broken down.
4. Slowly increase speed. Blend 1 minute at top speed or until frothy.
5. Serve garnished with fruit.
Opinions expressed here may not be in agreement with those of Muskoka Goddess and their employees including Sandra O’Brien. The above parties are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any injury or health condition that may occur through following the opinions expressed here. Consult with your physician before starting any exercise program.